Monetary donations help us provide the ongoing services and supports our clients need and deserve.
Main Street Project is a registered charitable organization and offers charitable tax receipts for any cash donation. You can donate online through CanadaHelps’ secure website or via a secure form on this page.
You can also arrange to donate through our office by contacting our Communications/Fund Development Coordinator, Cindy Titus, at 204-982-8257.
If you prefer to mail a cheque, please make it out to Main Street Project Inc. and mail it to 661 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB R3B 1E3
Donations of food or clothing can be dropped off at any time, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day at 71 Martha Street. Please note that Main Street Project is not in need of any children’s clothing or other items.
Most In Demand Items:
- New underwear
- New or gentle used socks
- Bottled water
- Sugar and coffee whitener
Most In Demand Summer Items
Most In Demand Winter Items
- Mitten or gloves
- Toques or hats
- Winter coats
- Warm socks
- Winter boots
- Hand warmers
Main Street Project is also experiencing demand for the following items and/or services:
- New or gently used clothing such as jeans/pants for men and women, pajama bottoms
- Various food products
- Laundry soap
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Personal hygiene products (must be alcohol-free)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Single fitted sheets
- Arts and craft supplies
- Board games and playing cards
- Free access to local events
- Professional services such as hair cutting services
Your donation will be processed securely